June 24, 2007

Really Light Blogging

MABB © ®

Update:

Back, alive and kicking!

Boy, that was a week to remember. I spent the last six days in a horse-drawn wagon riding through the German hinterland, even though I had no idea how to get along with a horse and much less, how to take care of it. It was an experience I won't forget. The name of the horse was Rosi, she weighed 850 Kg (1870 pounds) and was one of the most patient horses I ever met.


That was the reason I did not have a chance to post anything. I really thought I would have at least one chance to post something during the week. After all, we are in Germany. But, no, the trip took us through the most isolated, idyllic and smallest villages in Sachsen Anhalt.

Here, take a look at the company with which I booked the trip. The people there are first class, and they really take care of you. If you ever decide to do a trip like that, tell them I recommended you.

Here is a link to my Flickr set where you can look at some more pictures. And, here you can take a look at one of the places where we stayed, Altmarkhof.

In Bolivia, things pretty much are still the same. Copa America is in full progress and Bolivia plays against Uruguay today, after having tied with Venezuela 2-2.

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers:

I will be taking off next week, blogging will be very light. Where I'll be I expect to have very little access to a computer, thus I will not be able to post regularly. I will be spending the week riding around the country side on a horse drawn carriage, enjoying the fresh air and the tranquility the country side has to offer.

Best regards,

Miguel

1 comment:

Sybille said...

What a beauty, the horse - yes, you too ;-)
I was there too :-) and it was a really fun adventure!
We've spent all day outside, taking care of the horse and us, moving ever so slowly forward through green grass, colorful fields and forests, and once in a while a small village. Can only recommend it for those who like horses, nature and a different kind of vacation!