June 15, 2006

Alive and Kicking!

MABB © ®

I am finally online, again. All is not quiet in the front, but at least I am able to blog. I have not been able to find out what was wrong. Talking to computer people I have been advised that it may be a virus. If it is, I don't know how it got there. I am very careful with my PC. It boggles my mind.

So, while it seems the OS is working well, It might just be temporary. Viruses have a tendency to show up again and again until they are removed. But, I am taking the appropriate steps already and hopefully I'll be good soon.

On Bolivia news, I was surprised to hear Evo Morales speak of "war against the empire" during his celebration of Che Guevara. The worst thing is that he conditions this action to an attack, not only to Bolivia, but to Venezuela and/or Cuba.

Leaving aside the fact that if "the empire" decides to start a war against Bolivia, Bolivia could not do anything other than stand aside and watch, to commit to armed conflict in the name of other nations is just crazy talk.

Or not?