My name is Miguel A. Buitrago. Welcome to my blog. If you want to know more about me visit my personal website. Thank you! Happy readings!!!

January 17, 2006

Articles About Bolivia

MABB © ®

I found these three articles on my news service I thought you'd get a kick out of reading.

Bolivia elects first woman President

CORRECTED: Chileans elect their first woman president

Marcos: Zapatistas Will Not Attend Evo's Inauguration in Bolivia

I guess India has an excuse. It is so far away from Bolivia that it would be comprehensible for an Indian not to know where Bolivia and Chile are. A mistake is understandable. But, Reuters? what a mistake. I just have to chuckle.

The last piece is interesting to me because I would have thought the Zapatistas would want to attend. But, I was wrong!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Miguel tu email no me funciono para mandarte esto, por lo que lo coloco aqui aunque no venga al tema:

Felicidades, eres dueño de uno de los siete blogs “más caros” de Bolivia, siendo el precio de tu blog :

mabb.blogspot.com/.- $28,791.00

Para obtener una figura actualizada visita este link e ingresa tu dirección web, el sistema generará un logotipo que puedes colocar en tu blog:

http://www.business-opportunities.biz/projects/how-much-is-your-blog-worth/

Si quieres saber más acerca del “valor” de tu blog y de otros blogs bolivianos, te invito a visitar y leer el más reciente post en mi bitácora:

http://b2bolivia.blogspot.com/2006/01/assessing-value-of-bolivian-blogs.html

Atte.

Jonathan Olguin
http://b2bolivia.blogspot.com

A.M. Mora y Leon said...

I think the Zapatistas were probably told not to attend. By some creep like Fidel Castro. Bolivia and Mexico got into a shouting match about those stinking Zapatistas showing up and it could be that Bolivia wants to have good relations with Mexico, not start off on the wrong foot. The Zapatistas are going nowhere, not even AMLO likes them, and the polls right now are pointing to upward movement by PAN's Calderon.