April 20, 2005

Where in the.....is MABB?

MABB is a registered TM.

Not that everybody is wondering where did MABB go? I have just been slammed with work the last month or so. I don't know what happened. I did not even see it coming.

Really, this year has started with an unusual load of work. But, March and April have been a total overload.

What happened you ask? Well, I am doing some work for a bank here where I live (Hamburg), which is taking the bulk of my time. On the side, I am working on the construction of a database on Latin America. At the same time I also have some work in the Institute for Ibero American Studies (IIK). There is the link if you are interested. On the side I teach English and do some editing work. That's aside from taking some good chunk of my free time for my blog.

However, I haven't even had time to work on my blog over the weekends. Last weekend, I spontaneously (and I mean a decision of one to two days) decided to go meet my sister in Paris. Now, doesn't that sound really cool.

My wife and I had a really nice time. We met my sister and her friend. We stayed at their apartment where they were staying. I tell you. There is no better way to spend your weekend but in Paris. One thing though, the bus ride, which almost takes 11 hours, was really not fun. We thought by going over night it'd be better. Well, it wasn't. I am still feeling the effects of those two nights of sleeplessness.

So you see, time is getting short. There is just too much to do. I am just lucky that things are somewhat quiet in Bolivia. Although, the same cannot be said for Ecuador.

That is just as a matter of info. All should quiet down in the next week or so.

No comments: