April 02, 2005

Bolivia Images

This time I thought I share some images I have of Bolivia. I collected these from some post I did and some I received through email.








The first image is a view from Chacaltaya to the small valleys underneath. One can see beautifully colored little lakes. The next image is an amazing view from the small town of Copacabana, on the shore of lake Titicaca.

The next image is, yet another amazing image of lake Titicaca. That is a stone which looks like someone is sitting. Next, we have another beautiful landscape image of the salt lake Salar de Uyuni.

The next image is a photo I got over email from the coldest night in La Paz, San Juan. This is the night when even the rocks split because of the cold. That is why people make fires. The last image is of a stone formation resembling a tree. I am not sure anymore where I got this image from, but it is just too nice no to post it at least once.

Enjoy!

No comments: