January 04, 2005

Back and ready to start 2005

Hi everybody!

Well, I'm back and ready to start 2005. In fact I have already started. I had an unusual Monday. Very busy. If the year starts like that, it's going to be a busy year.

I am posting some pictures from my little vacation in Munich (München). I spent the New Year there. It was a blast. Big town, lots to look at, very little time. But, we managed to go around. The highlight was Starnberger See, where we had a chance to take a peek at the Alps. It was surprisingly easy to get there. We took public transportation only. It wasn't far either. The view was astonishing. Looking at the Alps took me back to Bolivia, a little. Well, enjoy the pictures. The first three pictures show the New Townhall building (scroll down) and some details of the towers and the front façade. The next picture shows the famous Hof Brauerei (Brewery). That is where all the tourists sit in a huge hall, drink beer and sing silly Bavarian drinking songs (and perhaps wear the even sillier leather pants). The last two pictures show the astonishing views at the Starnberger Lake.








I hope you all had a fun New Year's eve and are ready for 2005.

No comments: