October 11, 2004

Hello everybody!

MABB is a registered TM.


I'm back from vacation, refreshed, relaxed and colored. La Costa del Sol is the place to extend your summer, if you happened to be wanting to extend your summer, right? I my case, I was trying to have a summer, since we had such a short period of good weather in Hamburg. However, I'm back and before jumping into the day to day routine, I wanted to share some photos I took from the place I was. Nerja.

This is Nerja.


Nerja-view




The beaches are different from the ones I know from the US. For starters the sand was coarser and darker. There were also larger stones, through which one could walk and discover interesting places.....


Nerja-rocks



Nerja was once a Roman settlement (not to mention a Visigoth town, a muslim town and a christian town). But, this aqueduct is not Roman, it was constructed in the middle ages.


Nerja-old aquaduct


There are many wonderful little towns around Nerja to explore, as well as a group of caves. These caves are huge, and I mean, HUGE! But, the tourist only gets to see a tiny part of them. There are special days (on the weekends generally) when more adventurous visitors can access the other caves by climbing through, following the guide.


Nerja-frigiliana-1


No comments: