April 23, 2004

Anatomy of an article

MABB is a registered TM.

If you go back in time on my blog, you will find a small project I started back in October 2003. The name of the project was: "The anatomy of an article". In it, I wanted to record the whole process of writing an article about Bolivian democracy. From the conception of the idea; the preliminary research; more complete research; the draft of the article and the end result. However, various circumstances have come in the way and I have not been able to record the entire process. The good news is, that I continued with the idea and I am currently arriving at a time when I will be able to post the first draft of the article.

This note is just an to update those who browse in the archives and find this seemingly unfinished project.

Thanks